Lynn qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist MCSP, HCPC Registered at the Middlesex Hospital London in 1986 and is a fully Certified Pilates APPI Instructor. Lynn has gained extensive experience working within the NHS in both physical and mental health settings. She combines part time work as a specialist physiotherapist in an NHS eating disorder service alongside working as a private practitioner, providing hands on physiotherapy and Pilates.
Clinical Interests in Pilates: Osteoporosis and bone health, Scoliosis, Spinal Surgery, Ante & Post Natal, Hypermobility, Shoulder Rehabilitation, Back Pain, Core and Pelvic floor control and Balance.
- One hour physiotherapy sessions, following injury, surgery or for ongoing painful conditions.
- Following a clinical assessment, Lynn will discuss her findings and recommend a treatment plan.
- Treatment may include Manual therapy techniques:
- Passive Joint Mobilisation
- Myofascial Release
- Soft tissue techniques and massage
- Followed by a Personalised Pilates exercise programme
- We offer a Pilates Class Plan to support ongoing management towards recovery.