• Please give a terms notice if you wish to end your membership. Not the day before the class starts as this gives me no time to fill your space.
• Please arrive 5 mins before the class starts as late arrival disrupt the group.
• Please note our Bookings Policy for Mat Classes: we have a 8 hour cancellation window. You may cancel your place in a class up to 8 hours before start time and retain the class credit for future to swap to another class. If you do not cancel before the 8 hour cut off, you will forfeit the class credit. Bookings can be made and cancelled via the App or Online booking system. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via phone, email or social media.
• Once you pay for the course it is non refundable. It is non refundable policy because the course is limited on participants and i will be rejecting other clients in order of taking your money. In return you will be given a space for the course. If you miss a class or classes there is a system in place that allows you to swap to another class, subject to availability.
• Course payment to be taken on one to two weeks in advance of course commencing.
• Please note if you are unwell with cold/flu like symptoms please stay at home and do not infect the group.
• Please turn all mobiles on silent.
• Please allow 24 hours following any sickness before attending a class.
• If the instructor has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances you will be fully refunded for the cancelled class. You will also be sent a text message and email informing you the class has been cancelled. So always check your messages before you leave home on the day of your class.
ENJOY YOUR CLASS
Whether you are new to Yoga and Pilates, or a seasoned practitioner, you are entering a new space. Have a beginner’s mind. Listen to your teacher and follow their instructions. If you do not understand, or something doesn’t feel right or comfortable let your teacher know.
Please stay in the room and rest if necessary. Let your teacher know if you have an injury, illness or are pregnant.
Please keep talking in the studio room to a less rather then more others come into concentrate and relax. Please do not bring mobile phones or glass into the studio, be late, leave early unless it is an emergency.
Zoe Hodgson and her team of Instructors do not accept liability for any injuries sustained through the course. While Zoe and her team takes every care to ensure safe practice, there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness. Zoe Hodgson Pilates team do not except any liability for lost property.