Hannah, our nutritionist is a Registered Associate Nutritionist with a Masters in Human Nutrition and Bacherlors degree in Sport Science. She is passionate about empowering people to become healthier through diet without restrictions or unhealthy eating habits.
Hannah can help you with improving body composition, performance, fertility, energy or just overall health.
We offer a range of services & packages depending on individual needs.
Full personalised package (recommended to achieve full health and specific goals, no one size fits all can be applied when it comes to nutrition!)
This package is delivered over 6 weeks and is built to work on an individual basis and allows the nutritionist to get to know you and find out what works for you and help you achieve optimal health and weight.
- Initial face to face consultation
- Full dietary analysis
- Personalised nutrition advice & recommendations
- Example diet plan
- 2 follow ups
- 1 re-adjustment
We can also offer small sessions:
- One to one consultation, half hour £35 or 1 hour – £60
- Follow ups (phone, skype or face to face – half hour) – £30
- General diet plan including macronutrient & calorie goals and example week: consultation fee + £20
Sports Nutrition is the study and practice of nutrition and diet with regards to a person’s athletic performance. Nutrition is an important part of many sports training. Our nutritional advisers understand this area being keen athletes.
As well as:
- Hire for nutrition talks
- Recipe analysis
- Diet plans
- Diet analysis
- Pre & post natal nutrition
- Nutrition for fertility
- Infant nutrition specialist
Prices of above are based on individual needs.