The Zoe Hodgson Method is where you feel relaxed and at ease but feel and see the difference.
It aims to integrate mind and body to promote life expectancy as well as quality of life.
The Zoe Hodgson Team are sport and exercise specialists and will work with you to prevent, treat and manage any injury to maximise your potential.
If you are a newbie to Pilates, or you have an injury or condition that needs to be addressed before attending group classes, then you need to know you are in safe hands.
We strongly advise that you book an introductory One2One lesson so that we can take you through beginner fundamentals and establish the best path for you.
If this is not possible, try our monthly Beginner Masterclass and The Gentle Mat or a combination of both.
We also run monthly Rehabilitation and Beginner Masterclasses on a Saturday at 11am.
If you have had prior experience in Group Pilates classes – either Mat or Reformer – then we are happy for you to jump into any one of our classes.
We are happy to advise on which class level might work best for you and recommend a way forward.
If you are looking to start with Private Lessons for the hour or you have your own small group of friends and family who wish to attend a small class together please contact us and we will find the perfect teacher for you!
We are very inclusive studio. Our clients range from 14 – 90 years old, both men and women, and from the extremely injured to the extremely fit.
Mat Classes use both the Pilates Mat, as well as small apparatus – different sized Pilates Balls, Pilates Arcs with mini mats, various Bands,
Large and Mini Pilates Circles, Hand Weights, Oval Balance Pads, Spiky Balls and Foam Rollers – to support AND challenge you.
General Practitioners, Neurosurgeons, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Orthopaedic Doctors and other health professionals including the latest research say regular Pilates can improve:
- Core Stability & Strength
- Body awareness
- Correction of Alignment
- Muscle strength
- Quality of Joint movement
- Functional ability
- Movement control
How to create an account
- You can create or login to your existing account here.
- Fill out billing information, emergency contact details and sign a medical declaration form here.
- Buy a class credit online or through our app and click Store Service and use a credit to book into the class of your choice.
- It is cheaper to buy a block of classes.
- Pre-book to avoid disappointment; our classes are small and get booked up.
- Download Zoe Hodgson Pilates from the app store or google play. Your accounts sync.
- If the class is full, simply join the waitlist. It will automatically let you know if a space comes up.
- Find your schedule in your profile, you will see if you have used up all your credits.
- We have a 6 hour cancellation window and you can cancel easily online or on the app. If you do not, you will be notified that you will lose your credit so always cancel early.
- Please tick marketing as we do not bombard you with emails that are not relevant to our studio. We just like to let you know about Masterclasses etc.
- Please check the location of your class! We have two studios 8 minutes drive from each other. View our Surbiton and Esher Studio locations here.
Parking for Pilates Pavilion
Please park in the Pilates allocated rear car park. This can be found beyond / behind the Pilates Pavilion 90 seconds walk away.
Pilates Pavilion is found at the rear entrance of Imber Sports Ground.